Sunday, 19 April 2009
Here it is! My entry for.....................
BERNIE!
For Kim's competion!
Next Up are Kim and Phyllis!
Tag my chatbox and say wether U 2 want a One-shot or a Picture.
If its a One-shot I'll be asking for the Details (You
Charcater [That includes name,
Looks, Personality, etc.] and the charcater you want the
story to be with (Some Naruto/FMA Character [No need
for details unless I don't know them] or your own Male
character [Give me his details if you want that!]
Anyway, This is a Kiara X Sasuke story, Kiara is Bernie's
character for my story Series. Enjoy!
[This does not have anything to do with my story]
XXXXXXXXXXXX

ll.X.ll So much for my happy ending [{ A Sasuke One-Shot For Bernie}] ll.X.ll
Suggested Song: 'My Happy Ending' By Avril Lavgine
[ How could he? ]
[ Why? I don’t understand]
[ Sasuke, Why? ]
[ Don’t leave, please ]
Kiara Okami bit her lip sparing a glance at the gloomy, overcast night sky. She took a step outside, her heartbeat quickening by the moment. Rapidly, her steps hastened until she was sprinting along the deserted streets of Konohagakure.
‘Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hangin'
In a city so dead.
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread’
There he was, standing alone nearby with a bag slung over his shoulder. Kiara came to an abrupt stop and tears stung her eyes. “Sasuke” She whispered, a single tear running down her cheek.
Sasuke turned around and looked at her unemotionaly “What do you want?”. “Y-you are le-leaving?” Kiara questioned trying to sound as if she didn’t care much.
“That’s none of your business. What are doing out at this time of the night anyway?” Sasuke retorted icily before turing away, not expecting an answer and walking away.
[No, Don’t go]
[I need you.]
[You promised that our love will last forever]
[You were my first and only true love]
Kiara dashed towards him and grabbed his wrist. Sasuke paused in his tracks but did not respond to her. They stood in slience for a minute before Kiara spoke ever so quietly.
“Why?” She queried her voice trembling, letting her bangs hang in front of her face, curtaining her tear streaked eyes. Her heartbeat was quick and she was breathing unsteadily.
“You don’t have to know that, all you should know is that I’m leaving and never coming back,” He paused glancing at her before continuing “I don’t belong here.”
“I-I’m sorry, I understand.” Kiara stammered letting go of Sasuke’s wrist and managing a trembling smile while wiping her tears away. She thought that she saw a smile so faint that it was nearly invisible on Sasuke’s face.
A wintry wind tossed Kiara’s hair around and loosened the tension between them. Sasuke let his gaze wander back to Konahagakure’s gates and began advancing towards it again, leaving Kiara alone on the street.
Deep inside, Kiara knew that she was happy for Sasuke, after all, like he said, He did not belong here. He had to find his place and that meant leaving the village.
[I’m just being selfish]
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything
That I wanted (that I wanted)
We were meant to be, supposed to be
But we lost it (we lost it)
All of the memories so close to me
Just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending’
Clear drops of rain started falling from the darkening sky.
Kiara turned away and whispered softly to the howling wind and rain,
“Goodbye, Sasuke.”
Y YourName@10:59 pm
MissSunshine ;
MISS AISHA!!
A dangerous species of human known to kick some serious butt and be extremely sarcastic! WOOOOOOOOO~
Those little details ;
<3 Love #1.
<3 Love #2.
<3 Love #3.
<3 Love #4.
<3 Love #5.
Someday in the clouds ;
Amazing Wish 1.
Amazing Wish 2.
Amazing Wish 3.
Amazing Wish 5.