Tuesday, 14 April 2009
While I write the next chapter for my story Imma gonna do a Naruto survey! ^^
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?
- Itachi, Deidara, Temari, Anko & um... the rest of the akatsuki! Yes all of them! XD
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
- ShikaTema, er...NaruHina and uh... OH! KakAnko
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi, yuri or hentai fan?
- I not of a fan of it but I guess yaoi is kinda kewl....XD Jk! Jk!
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
-I'm not really into cosplaying.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any:
-None but I want some! AND I WILL GET IT!
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who?
-Guess so, Er Itachi? ^///^ and Deidara
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?
-NaruHina all th way!
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
-SasuNaru Haha!^^
9. Which team is your favorite?
- None really.
10. Do you support the obito theory (obito=tobi)?
- Duh no!
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?
-Of course! Its been proved in the latest manga
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?
-I love them all! But I guess Itachi & Deidara
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
-I'm Anti-Sasuke. ;P Sorry ppl.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far
- Uhh XD I kinda skipped some.... ^^
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
- No, I kinda skipped the manga all the way to where I was in the Anime when I first started reading.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
- Wtf is that?
17. Sub or dub?
- Both.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
- Anti-Sakura no duh (duh)! ;p
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny?
-Funny AND annoying (in a good way! ....I think)
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?
-Well of course. Madara :D
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
- None XD Srry but those don't suit him. Maybe 'Insane Sensei'?
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
- Haku! Deifnately Haku!
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome?
- None. Normal I guess.
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
- I have NO idea.....
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics?
- Yup
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics?
- Yea, Duh!
27. Do you like lemons?
-Hm, if they are written the way they should be, why not :D
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?
- Well they know that I watch something called naruto and my mum once described it as violent when she caught a glimpse of it but Who cares what my parents think? I don't! Haha! And my brother knows that I'm obessed with it.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?
- No and I'm not planning to.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?
- Yeah they are kewl but Naruto randomness is BETTTER! XD
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto?
-Of course, and I'm proud :D
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it?
-Well I was drawaing my OC in class and Elsa recognized her.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
-No XD but I'd LOVE to se it happen! Lmao!
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades?
- Nah.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
-No ^^
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise?
- Mayyybbee...No, I guess not. Its a perverted book! >.<>.>
40. Do you have a Naruto OC?
- Yea Duh! Akiza Yuki the kick Ass Akatsuki girl (A.k.a. Me!)
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
- Hell yes! XD Alongside FullMetal Alchemist! ^^
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I Enjoyed that! Okay, Next announcement is:
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: The Brotherhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Kick ass anime is back ppl! There has been rumours for nearly a year and they have been proved right! ^^ Although Its not what I wanted. I wanted a continuation of the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie BUT ******SPOILER ALERT! DON"T READ BELOW IF YOU DON"T WANT YOUR EXPERIENCE RUINED! Highlight If you want to read it!: The new one is a remake! Its the same thing but now they will make it more like the Manga!*********
Okay! Now SPOLIER OVER!!!!
I'm trying to come up with a name for my story but I'm having trouble (as always). Its a love story and I Will greatly appreciate it if you tag my chatbox with sugesstions. ^^ Thanks!
I'll try and complete the next chapter soon but Unfortunately, I cant now. I'm NOT at home! I'm at my aunt's house in Ireland so since the story is in my computer at home I cant continue it but i'll still plan it and it should be out by next week! =^.^= Oh yea, and for that reason, I cant go on MSN as well cause the computer that I'm using at my aunt's dosen't have it...
Oh BTW, I think I'm taking an interest in Death Note and D. Gray Man. Oh why! Why did Lenalee (From D. Gray Man) have to be a crybaby!? I thought she was a Kick ass person like Temari (Well, she does look the part. But, fortunately, I'm going to overlook the fact that she cries a lot and still like her. Yay! ^^ well, I haven't see her cry but everyone says that she does and from whatI've been reading, i can tell that she's kinda soft TT.TT Oh well.
Oh and Death Note...........I think Mello is Hot! ............................................
.......................................................................................
Okay there I said it! >///////<
But really, I love his looks and the Badass attitude. Oh and I hate Misa as much as I hate Sakura (Actually I still think I hate sakura more)
She's such an Airhead! Pshh, Waste of space.
Now, to end my post on a good note.....
I'm gonna do Phyllis, Bernie and Kim for Kim's competion. ^^Yay you! I think I'm gonna do a One-shot for each. Or maybe a picture. Idk....Hn....
(Below is my official signature; If anyone steals it, prepare to.... DIE!)
Ice queen; Godess of Death; Akatsuki girl; Student (and Girlfriend) of Itachi Uchiha (According to Kimberlyn) AKIZA YUKI! Bow Down to meh! (Lmao!)
Y YourName@8:30 pm