Wednesday, 16 September 2009
LOL. SasuNaru = ♥♥♥
Anyway, i've got tons to write but hopefully I'm not feeling too lazy. Btw, My school started the thursday before the last [I'm in year 8 now! or Secondary 2 as u may call it in sg] so I'll give you a 'dip in' of school and the new year:
- Being in Year 8 means No school dinners and that means NO NEED FOR RUSHING TO THE LUNCH QUEUE..... YESH! I can take my own time to to get to lunch and actually FINISH lessons.
- NO GERMAN! YEAH! We had to choose between Spanish and German so being so in love with spanish, I chose it and THANKFULLY got to do spanish.
-We actually have some people to 'look down' on LOL.
-Its awesome! The teachers are so much better than EVER! x3
Okay now to the more important bits, Day before yesterday was the vaccinations for err...I forgot.. but I got so fustratred with people going all wound up about it and when me, Katherine & Phoebe went for our vaccinations, Some random people told us that it really hurt but Monnie told us that it didn't. UGH. I pushed those random bitches out of the way and air-hugged Monnie for being you know supportive and not going all- "Kyaa!! I really hurt! Watch out!"
Pfftt... It didn't hurt ONE BIT... But after than I got a sore arm for the whole day and well today, I can move it but It hurts like hell when i touch it, Ack... Anywayz,Yesterday were the school Photographs and these were no ordinary school photographs. It was like....hmm....
MODELING.
I mean SERIOUSLY, they had professional backgrounds and everything. So, we had to each do at least 5 different poses. And for me and the las few people it was extra-embarrasing because the Year 9s came in for their photos as well. Well maybe not for me because when it was my turn, Mrs Roberts had herded them all away and was talking to them. Phew. At least I didn't have to do that really silly pose that some people had to. And today was seriously boring. Well at least until I found out that the reason Elsa was absent was 'cause she had swine flu.
DAMMIT, I was actaully helping her out yesterday when she claimed that she was feeling ill. -Head-->Desk- BAD CHOICE. Urgghh Now I have a headache & sore throat and so what if I have the swine flu? NUUUUUU~
Well it could be a normal cold since its been really gray and dull lately but I haven't been ill in YEARS... URHHHH!!
While I calm myself down maybe you should just read this or Maybe not. its just here for my future referance.
How did you discover Naruto? 1 word, KIMBERLYN xDD
Do you reccomend Naruto to other people?Definitely!
Are you happy you discovered Naruto?Of course ;)
Are you obsessed with Naruto?Yes and proud :D
Are you insanely obsessed with Naruto? HELL YEA and proud :D
WHEN did you first discover Naruto? Like last June or something
Download
Do you download Naruto manga? Nope, I read it online
Do you download Naruto anime? Nope, watch it online.
Do you think you have the right to do that? If I did then DERR/DUHH
What do you say when people tell you it's wrong to download it? They don’t but if they did I’d just tell them to fuck off
Where did you first download Naruto manga from? I DON’T DOWNLOAD
Where did you first download Naruto anime from? LOOK ABOVE ↑
Characters
Who is your favorite character? Akatsuki [ALL OF THEM]
Who is your least favorite character? Kurenai [BITCH!] xP & Sasuke
Which character do you think is most misunderstood? Itachi & Dei-Dei ;P
Which character is most under-rated? Tenten.
Which character has the worst past? Naruto and Itachi.
What do you think of Ino and Sakura's rivalry? Amusing & Entertaining LOL
Does it anger you to see Sakura reject Lee?It doesn't anger me, but it's kinda annoying.
Do you even like Lee? Not really xD
Do you hate Sasuke? Uh-uh. HELL YEAH! xP
Do you hate Yashamaru? Who the hell is he???
Do you think all Gaara needs is just a hug and a good night's sleep? Yep & some love & understanding.
Can anyone honestly say they hate Naruto? Uh-uh, see, I HATE NARUTO! [Like the character not the show] He’s way idiotic. I dojn’t really HATE him just, dislike.
Do you think Shikamaru deserved to become a chuunin? Yep
Do you think anyone else deserved to become a chuunin? Hinata didn’t.
What do you think of Kankurou's outfit? Its m’kay.
What do you think of Sasuke's jumpsuit? It shows his LOOOVVEE for Mister Oreo [Orochimaru xD]
Should Naruto ditch the orange jumpsuit? Uh-uh.
Should Lee get a different haircut and outfit? Dun care.
Do you think Gaara is evil? Pft yea SURREE, Like they’d make an evil person Kazekage.
Do you think Orochimaru is a closet-pedophile? Fuck yeah!
Why do you think Kakashi is late so much? Dun care.
Do you think Itachi's nails are pretty? LOL er yes? xDD
Do you think Haku had pretty nails? I didn't really notice his nails.
Did you originally think Haku was a girl? Yeah xDD
Did you originally think Yashamaru was a girl? WHO IS HE?
Which character is the best looking? Itachi. Deidara. Hidan..? xD
Which character is the worst looking? Lee & Gai...... probably. Or Kurenai.
What was your first impression of Lee? DUN CARE.
What was your first impression of Gai? "............O.O"
Do you think Sakura is useless? Yea pretty much but she’s OK in shippuden.
Which female kicks the most ass? ANKO & TAYUYA KICK ASS!!
Who should become the 6th Hokage? Naruto I guess.
FandomWhat is your favorite pairing? NaruSaku [Idiots belong with Idiots.] KibaHina [Hinata deserves someone who actually cares about her]
What is your least favorite pairing? ITASAKU & SASUSAKU. Grrrr.
What pairing makes the least amount of sense? Sasusaku [I mean talk about one-sided love?] And all Akatsuki x Sakura/Hinata/Temari
What do you think about Naruto yaoi/yuri? I like most of the yaoi but not really yuri.
Do you read/write Naruto fanfiction? Sometimes.
Do you look at/draw Naruto fanart?Yerr
What is your favorite fanfiction genre for Naruto? Action, Comedy & Romance
What do you think of all the 'Naruto gets stuck in sexy no jutsu' fics?
I haven't come across one of those but I’d love to read them.
What do you think of all the Naruto lemon fics? They’re so-so.
Does it bother you that Gaara is so Ooc in most romance fics? Yeah but you have to be really supreme in writing to have him in character.
Do you think Naruto is secretly depressed and/or suicidal? Neither.
Do you think Naruto is secretly a genius and just hides it? Yeah right.
Do you think Sasuke actually has warm fuzzy feelings for anyone? Haha, Yep 4 NARUTO.
Do you think the 4th Hokage was Naruto's father? He is.
Do you think Shikamaru and Chouji are more then just friends? Wth? LMAO No!
Do you WANT them to be more then just friends?No. That would be too disturbing.
Is Neji obsessed with birds or what? Haha maybe xD
Is Kakashi really that obsessed with looking underneath the underneath? Err maybe? LOL.
Does Sasuke secretly lust after Naruto? YES.
Is Kakashi secretly lusting after one or more of his students? Sasuke maybe?
Is Kakashi secretly lusting over Iruka?I doubt that xDD
Do you pair up characters fully aware that these are 12 year old kids?They are older now sooooo…yer.
Or do you make them older just so you won't have that on your conscience? They are old enough ;) mwahaha XD
Do you like A/U Naruto fics? Yeah
Do you like OC's in Naruto fics? They are mostly OK.
Do you read NCS Naruto fics?Wha?
Do you read NCS Naruto fics but adamantly deny it?Maybe? Yes? No?
Do you read M-Preg Naruto fics?..No. I don’t like the idea of another person OC x Naruto character. But My/My bffs Ocs x naruto character = Absolutely fine.
What type of Naruto fans are the most annoying? Those that prefer bleach/one piece over Naruto xP & Those that absolutely adore NaruHina & SasuSaku.
Do you mix your canon Naruto knowlege with your fanfic Naruto knowledge? Yeah sometimes.Do you get mad at people who like a pairing you hate? Sometimes.If so, aren't you ashamed of yourself? No.
Misc (this means you're almost done)
What do you think about Asuma? Meh.
Wasn't he awesome when he saved Shikamaru that time? IDC.
He showed us his mad skillz didn't he? AGAIN I DON’T CARE.
Sasuke looked really cool when his curse seal first activated, right? Pfft as if.
What do you think of Orochimaru's tongue? Disturbing...
Does it disturb you? Kinda. XD
Does it haunt your dreams at night? No.
Do you think Orochimaru is a sexy beast? HELL NO.
Do you think I'm insane for asking that? Yesss xP
If you could be any Naruto character, who would you be? Anko, She’s kick-ass! xD Or Konan maybe.
What jutsu would you want? Dun really mind as long as its not genjutsu. Oh I kno! I want an Inner me! Like Inner Sakura and Ino.Do you think if a girl used sexy no jutsu she would turn into a man? Probably
Au revoir~
Y YourName@5:13 pm