Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Short post btw.
Geez, I haven't posted big time >>' I was just watching this show called "Roman Mysteries" on TV. Its new apparently and I THINK I've heard/seen it before. Anywho its awesome either way. And its wierd cuz I we're learning latin this year so the whole thing is kinda educational as well so my parents can't say I'm not studying cuz I AM. I'm watching Latin history. So, HA! xP
LOL.
Anyway, I got the game 'Naruto Ninja heroes 2: Phantom Fortress'. Look, don't get me wrong, I am proud that I got to the end of all 130 floors of the fortress and can now play as Itachi, Kisame, Shizune, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Katbuto, Sasuke and the Third Hokage BUT, yes but, there's NOTHING TO DO ANYMORE. Geez, I can form a custom team and go through heroes mode but that'll be DAMN BORING. X.X
Oh well, just gotta wait till I get 'Naruto shippuden Legends: Akatsuki Rising' & " Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4' OH! And my Pirate game errr forgot its name.... [I've been having a wierd fetish for pirates nowdays... darn..]
Oh and last but not least, I need to rant a bit.
ELSA, SOBELLA, GEORGIA! yOU ARE TOTAL BITCHES! WANNABEES AND MOTHER FUCKING BITCHES! I HATE YOU TO THE CORE! BUT MY ACTING WAS GOOD WASN'T IT? PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU AFTER ALL YOU DID Pftt... AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE some FETISH FOR HATING PEOPLE I LIKE DON'T YOU! WELL AT LEAST they UNDERSTAND AND DON'T DOUBLE CROSS ME! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!
[The lily allen song on my ipod is dedicated to you guys that i mentioned above =D]
More ranting.
YOU. Yes, YOU. I know what you did. Think you're all high and mighty, huh? Think you could fool me? Well, well. Naive aren't cha? Telling me you hate her but blogging that you MISS her. Pfttt. You're one stupid bitch. And I heard that you still hang out with her. Fuck you. I told you everything I did cause I TRUSTED you but haha it wasn't all truth. I wouldn't be dumb enough to tell you everything. Listen to the lily allen song, its dedicated to you TOO.
That's all.
Sayanora! ~
Y YourName@3:11 pm
MissSunshine ;
MISS AISHA!!
A dangerous species of human known to kick some serious butt and be extremely sarcastic! WOOOOOOOOO~
Those little details ;
<3 Love #1.
<3 Love #2.
<3 Love #3.
<3 Love #4.
<3 Love #5.
Someday in the clouds ;
Amazing Wish 1.
Amazing Wish 2.
Amazing Wish 3.
Amazing Wish 5.