Friday, 27 November 2009
UpDaTe
Mood: Relaxed....I think O_o
Listening to: You and I - Medina ;P and Ego - The Saturdays
Short update.
Wow, long time since I last posted O_O Oh well, At least, I'm posting now. I'm so stressed out pfftt... Anywayz, This was was really wierd and Today was especially funny. At school during lunch time which is 1.10 to 2.10. Elsa, Shabs, Georgia, Sid [Shabs and Sid are nicknames btw >.>] and I went to the LEC and watched the amazing 'Naruto: The Abridged Series' Most episodes usually send me LMAO-ing but really, the 24th ep is freakin' hillarious, absolutely mint. "CLUCK-A-MOTHER-FUCKIN-DOO!" & "Sharingans ONLY, BITCH!"--From the episode xDD ROFL.
Oh yeah and ya' know the game called 'Left for the Dead 2'?
In America, The cover is like this;
but in the UK, thats a way of swearing so they had to change it to the other way round so it now looks like a peace sign xD OMFG LOL. Look at this;
I mean, Its like "Peace out...I'm gonna kill some zombies...Peace out, Man...."
ROFL.
Anywayz, gtg. Imma just touch up on some homework and chillax now xP
Cya.
Y YourName@4:57 pm
MissSunshine ;
MISS AISHA!!
A dangerous species of human known to kick some serious butt and be extremely sarcastic! WOOOOOOOOO~
Those little details ;
<3 Love #1.
<3 Love #2.
<3 Love #3.
<3 Love #4.
<3 Love #5.
Someday in the clouds ;
Amazing Wish 1.
Amazing Wish 2.
Amazing Wish 3.
Amazing Wish 5.